One of the beauties of modern computers is that in addition to the standard keyboard and mouse layout, you can use Xbox One controllers. But sometimes users may see a message that the USB device is not detected and this becomes a problem. In this article, we will tell you what to do if the controller does not work.
What causes controller malfunction
Looking in detail at the reasons why controllers can fail to work, the most frequent ones are:
• If the Xbox One controller doesn’t work on your computer, the USB device doesn’t show up on your computer, the USB device isn’t found, the USB device is permanently disconnected from your computer, it’s probably because of the drivers. And to solve this issue, these drivers need to be installed again.
• Xbox One USB controller device is not recognized – in this case, you need to check the Xbox wire, and sometimes it may be mismatched with your PC, and you will have to substitute it. Try reconnecting the controller
• The Xbox One USB controller is not working – occasionally this may be caused by your USB port. To figure out how to correct the issue, reconnect your controller to the USB port on the back of your PC and see if that resolves the issue.
Ways to fix the controller connection
Several effective ways to eliminate the error related to the controller plugging to the PC via USB device.
Method 1 – reinstall the controller drivers. To perform this, you will need to:
• Go to the Device Manager by pressing the Windows + X keys
• Once the menu opens in front of you, select your Xbox One controller, click on “Remove Device” and acknowledge your action
• After that, press the “Scan for hardware changes” token
After a few seconds, the driver will be reinstalled immediately.
Method 2 – Run the hardware and device troubleshooter
There are many ways to solve this issue on your Windows system. To utilize the diagnostic tool, you need to:
• Open the Settings application by using the Windows Key + I key combination
• When the Preferences application starts, go to the Update and Security section
• Click on the “Troubleshooting” tab on the left screen, select “Hardware Settings” and click “Run Troubleshooter”
Method 3 – Update your USB drivers
To do this, contact your USB mainboard vendor and load the most recent version of their drivers. This is easy to do if you know the model of your motherboard and where to look for the necessary drivers.
Method 4 – Disable antivirus and reinstall the driver.
Antivirus can meddle with some drivers and thus trigger problems with some devices. You may even have to uninstall the antivirus for a while to do the following.
Sims is in itself a unique game that conquered the hearts of many, but everyone knows that the game becomes more interesting if you play it with mods and cheats. We have collected a list of the best mods according to the users of Reddit below.
What are mods and how to use them
Mods bring new and unusual elements to your game. They can be used to add enhancements or even to create large graphics packages. At the moment there are many mods for this game and it becomes difficult to choose the best ones. To save you time, we’ve selected some of the best sims 4 reddit mods, but first of all, let’s figure out how to install them.
Initially, it may seem like a very complicated process, but in fact, installing them is easy. We remind you that you should only download any files from verified sources:
● Download the mods you need from a verified site
● After that, go to the folder with system files and find the folder Electronic Arts
● There you will immediately see a folder Mods
● Mods will be downloaded in archive format, unzip them and move them into the folder Mods
● When you start the game in front of you will open a screen with mods in which you can activate them
Best Sims 4 Mods
Reddit users have selected the best mods based on their own experience. They are sure to help you make the game unforgettable.
● Emotional Inertia -This mod brings a bit of realism to the game. The Sims become more consistent in their moods and the emotions in the game become more meaningful. And it’s much harder to change a Sim’s mood
● Have Some Personality Please!- It brings new dialogue options and results from them, and all interactions are based on the character’s personality and habits, so meaningless conversations go into the background
● UI Cheats – very useful mod that removes the need to constantly type cheats, you can just click on the thing you want to change
● MC Command Center – allows you to create unique storylines in the game, for example, you can set the duration of someone’s life
● Balanced Death Moodlets – Changes the way death works in the game. The reaction to the death of a spouse will be stronger than to the death of an acquaintance, which will not hit the psychological state of the character so hard
Useful tips for using mods
You need to keep in mind a few factors when you add mods to the game.
1. Mods can often conflict with each other so that they do not break the game write down exactly what you use to quickly determine the cause of the problem.
2. Always copy your saves before installing a new mod.
3. Remember that when you add a mod they add new scripts to the game. When they are added, their archives and packages are added to the mods folder.
No matter if you play video games as an amateur giving it a little time or are an ardent fan and a true professional in this business – a quality gaming area is equally important. In this article, we’ll take a look at a few important points in building your gaming setup.
The main elements of an ideal play setup
The main and most important elements that you need to create a comfortable gaming setup are a good chair, a powerful gaming computer, and an extensive monitor.
Of course, most people think that the computer is the most important thing to enjoy the game, but without a good chair you may experience back pain after half an hour of playing, which will lead to health problems.
For this, do not spare money to buy a gaming chair that suits you personally.
The second factor already mentioned is a powerful gaming computer. Such computers have better performance and the ability to handle high-quality games. It also provides minimal graphics lag. It is highly recommended to buy a computer with a cooling system as a powerful gaming process will heat up faster than usual. The best consoles for 2021 are PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, GameBoy.
A good computer should also match the monitor. Choose a monitor that has a high refresh rate and better color reproduction ability for a better picture.
Additional elements for the play area
In addition to the basic elements, several additional elements are not usually paid attention to but they are also very important for your comfort:
• The game table becomes the deciding factor when you are seconds away from winning. You have to choose a table that is the right size for you and not just fit into the design of your room
• Game controller – some controllers may not be compatible with your PC system, but the game goes much better if you use a good one. The price of such ranges from $20 to $200
• Suitable lighting -we recommend using smart bulbs to enhance your game because their light harmonizes with the beats and rhythm of your game. You can buy such bulbs from Phillips and Nzxt
The final touch
Of course, no comfortable PC can do without a quality keyboard, computer mouse, and headset.
If we are talking about a keyboard, it is best to use a wireless gaming keyboard, as it has zero latency and provides an excellent tactile experience.
You don’t need to have a gaming mouse, any gaming mouse will do, but most gaming mice allow for some degree of customization by the user.
Sound quality is very important to the gameplay. It is recommended to buy drivers with a size of 45 mm or larger. For professional players, it’s better to take a closed headset so as not to interfere with extraneous sounds.
Users often complain about the error of the audio renderer on their computer. This error is not a Windows version problem, and it occurs in different web browsers. We’ll tell you about a few valid ways to help you deal with it.
Causes of audio renderer error
There are a number of causes for audio renderer error. Specifically:
1. Sound driver error – this error is repeated in some models of motherboards. Users who have encountered such a problem have found a temporary solution: reconnect the earphones, reboot the PC, or disable the audio driver for a while.
2. Collision of Windows sound driver and ASIO driver is an exact statement that the error appears when customers use Windows sound driver and ASIO driver with wrong frequencies of the sound format. The issue can be resolved by syncing the two frequencies.
3. Faulty BIOS version – most often problems of any sort on computers are due to an incorrect software update. Please refresh your BIOS to the most recent version to correct the issue.
Top 3 methods to fix audio renderer error
If you are now searching for a resolution to your sound rendering problem, this post will give you some sure-fire ways to fix it. And to find the results you want faster, we suggest reading the instructions listed in the order in which they are presented.
One of these methods is guaranteed to help you in your particular case.
Method 1: Troubleshooting sound in progress
The way is to run the embedded sound repairer to troubleshoot audio issues. This firmware tool includes a selection of recovery techniques that solve many sound-related issues.
To run this utility, do the next steps:
● Click the Windows + R keys to bring up the “Run” dialog box. Then enter “ms-settings: troubleshooting” and hit Enter. You will go to the Settings application’s Troubleshooting tab
● In the Troubleshooting tab, tap Play Audio, then launch the Troubleshooter
● Wait for the first scan to finish, choose the device you’re concerned with, and press “Next”
● The tool will analyze your setup for the issue, and if it’s found, it will offer a workaround. Simply go ahead and follow the on-screen instructions
● Reboot your PC and verify that the error has gone away.
Method 2: Turn off and on the audio driver again
To do this action, you need to:
● Press the Windows + R command, open the “Run” dialog box. Then type ” devmgmt.msc ” and press Enter
● In Device Manager, bring up the Sound, Video, and Game Controllers menu, and then turn off all audio adapters
● Wait a few seconds and then reactivate them by pressing the right mouse button and choosing Enable Device
Method 3: Rollback / Uninstall Audio Driver
This method is helpful if the problem was earlier triggered by a software error
● Go to the Device Manager with the same approach as described above
● Open the “Sound”, “Video” and “Game Controllers” menus and click on the audio adapter
● In the audio adapter settings, go to the “Driver” tab, click “Roll back driver” or “Uninstall device”
● Reload the system